Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blogs

A good day to highlight that I've just tidied up my Blogroll (Recommended Blogs) to the right of the page, mainly taking out some dead links. It's worth noting that the Times Online brilliant blog on Faith is now subscription only so I've decided not to include it here. Today Mark Goodacre's blog is seven years old (Happy Birthday) and I wanted to mention that as James F. McGrath pointed out recently, Sheffield Biblical Studies Dept has set up a new blog, introduced by James Crossley which will be great great source of info. James' own blog has been quiet since January but there's lots of good stuff on it and we can't all be online all the time so I've decided to leave it be!

As usual tell me if I'm missing out on any blogs and that should be all the tidying up for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment